In accordance with the Regulation (EC) No 1262/1999 of the European Parliament (“GDPR”), personal data are collected for:
- Use for contractual obligations.
- Fulfill legal obligations and/or administrative accounting.
- Compilation of questionnaires and industry studies.
- Market surveys and marketing studies.
- Promotional information/offers.
In relation to the purposes, the processing of personal data is made with the using computer and paper to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
Nobody transmission of data to third parties is done except for for managing of the contract/order and be communicated to competent judicial authorities following a specific order for purposes related to preventing and combating crime, following inspections or audits by the tax organ of the Tax Police, Police Administrative and generally to all organs involved in audits and check the legality of the obligations pursuant to the above-mentioned purposes.
Communication personal data is essential in order to fulfill its contractual obligations and any denial to the processing of data will make it impossible to fulfill the contract and the related legal obligations.
The customer has a right:
- To have confirmation, in an intelligible and free, the existence of personal data concerning him.
- To obtain updating, rectification or integration of data.
- To obtain deletion of data.
You have the permanent right to access and rectify all the information that concerns you. You can at any time make a request to TakeRole to find out what personal information they have concerning you. You may at any time, and by request, modify this information. Only TakeRole has information regarding you.
For information regarding your personal data stored by our company. If you have any questions concerning the handling of your data, please send an email to: email@example.com