The Pink Coral is a wonderful product… but, as with all things there is a lot of confusion … in this short FAQ are exposed the most common questions.
- Q – The Pink Coral is a product of lower quality than the Red Coral?
A – NO – Coral has not fluctuations of market and especially downward trend but only increases. Economically it is less expensive than the Red Coral.
- Q – The Pink Coral by the light tone is more valuable than the darker tone?
A – NO – It’s only a natural varieties of coral.
- Q – The Pink Coral “angel skin” [Coral Bokè]] is a fine coral?
A – YES – It’s a variety of Coral extremely valuable. For more information visit the web portal of MaxGioie Jewelry.
- Q – Are there products “angel skin” at a good price?
A – NO absolutely not. The Natural Coral or Coral MISU might look like the “angel skin”.
- Q – Well-known brands offer products for sale by the color “angel skin” what is it?
A – For the vast majority it is a product of synthesis not natural. We must distinguish, and not to be confused by the tone of color that sometimes is attributed to the “Pink Leather of Angel” than the variety of the Coral “angel skin”.
- Q – I want a necklace of coral Natural “Skin of Angel” where can I buy?
A – We are in the field of unique in the world of high cost.
- Q – I have seen around necklaces, earrings of very pink and uniform color, it is Natural Coral?
A – Natural Coral has a uniform and pink color, you can find on the market [we always talk about Corallo not products like “Synthetic Coral”].